free hit counter

Adventures in Raymisitting

Guys should I start posting newds again j/k. I was posting this above photo to just “be funny” and go hey what do you think about this??? All Sarah Silverman like you know. Forgive me as I am half blasted on scotch at the moment. Saw Jack Reacher. Ate pita pit. Bowled. Fish market oysters. Dranks. Fun Sunday! More pics of it tomorrow all proper blog like. I even convinced an apple owner (iphone) that galaxy was better when he saw my phone in action! That never happens to me. We won guys, we won yay!

But omg do I love scotch is your face supposed to be on fire like this cos I like it. It’s super beet red boy am I ever gonna sleep tonight. I’m at that Dysthymic state of being when your dreams are more interesting and involved than your waking life I’d call this my Beatles and the Maharishi phase. Quiet, reflective. Jesus I just googled Dysthymic — “a depressive mood disorder characterized by a chronic course and an insidious onset.” :( :( GREAT! Well I’ll be. (southern drawl). My mother keeps a facebook photo album entitled the winter of my discontent. I wonder which of us will walk in to the river first with that attitude.

Blaha. Loved this one. Hated my face. MS PAINT COMPROMISE THROW-DOWN SUCK IT!!!!!!!

Fuck it dude lets go bowling. That, we did. Alright it’s late and I gotta pretend to be asleep now.

Adorablah lemon.

5 thoughts on “Adventures in Raymisitting

  1. Bowling is fun 85% of the time, and the other 15% is when I get pissed off and want to beat one of my friends and don’t.
    You look damn good with a yellow ball in your hand…Damn Good!

  2. “My mother keeps a facebook photo album entitled the winter of my discontent. I wonder which of us will walk in to the river first with that attitude”

    Are you making reference to the way Virginia Woolf went? I don’t really want to go that way, would you?
    Ok so the winter of discontent is a tad morose but great pic’s don’t you think? The sadder you get, the better the art.
    And as bummed as you get,
    your writing has never been better.

    Tortured souls create to distract the sadness away.And out of this creative state comes some interesting beauty.

    Go figure…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*